NFC Amenity Management is the nation's largest amenity management firms, operates more than 250 facilities nationwide with locations in luxury residential communities, resort/hotels, and corporate wellness facilities. We are committed to ensuring exceptional experiences for our clients while providing an exciting, challenging, and fun environment for our team members. Our record of success comes not from our experience and longevity in the industry but from the over 2000 employees delivering the highest standards and commitment to every project we undertake. Simply put, we are...Giving the best of ourselves to our clients every day! We have some of the best training and development for those employees willing to excel in the areas outlined below. An aggressive growth plan allows for upward mobility for those ready for an exciting and rewarding career with us.
• Provide professional, safe, and effective classes offering ongoing motivation and feedback to class participants.
• Create enthusiastic and energetic class environments.
• Provide specific emphasis on safety and proper execution of movements
• Assist the site manager in the marketing, promotion, and tracking of classes
* A passion for fitness/group activity.
* Strong customer service/sales orientation.
* Strong individual and team contributor.
* Prior experience preferred National certification.
* AED/CPR certification
Posting ID: 47935135Posted: 2020-02-19