NFC Amenity Management is the nation's largest amenity management firms, operates more than 250 facilities nationwide with locations in luxury residential communities, resort/hotels, and corporate wellness facilities. We are committed to ensuring exceptional experiences for our clients while providing an exciting, challenging, and fun environment for our team members. Our record of success comes not from our experience and longevity in the industry but from the over 2000 employees delivering the highest standards and commitment to every project we undertake. Simply put, we are...Giving the best of ourselves to our clients everyday! We have some of the best training and development for those employees willing to excel in the areas outlined below. An aggressive growth plan allows for upward mobility for those ready for an exciting and rewarding career with us.
• Demonstrates and promotes a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our clients.
• Ensures the "5 Diamond Experience" by maintaining the standards set in the NFC Amenity Management Mission Statement.
• Responsible for the enforcement of all operational policies and procedures, rules and regulations ensuring the safety of our clients and their guests.
• Recognize and respond effectively in emergency situations.
• Perform water rescues and administer basic first aid as needed.
• Carry out emergency operating procedures.
• General maintenance and cleaning of pool area/equipment and notify the pool manager of any issues.
• Keeping pool areas clean and free of debris.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests using NFC approved terminology.
* Must possess valid Lifeguard Certificate.
* Valid CPR and First Aid Certificates (copies of all certificates must be submitted with the application).
* Experience working at a luxury pool a plus.
Posting ID: 47935521Posted: 2020-02-19