SPECTRUM is recruiting Customer Service Representatives to provide top-notch cable TV service and support from our state of the art Cheektowaga technology center.
Start Date: January 19th, 2021
We're excited to announce that we've increased our starting rate to $16.50 for this role! We offer an additional shift differential of $0.75/hour for evening work hours!
- Complimentary Cable (Includes HBO/premium channels), Internet and Phone Services where available
- 6% dollar for dollar 401K match plus 3% into a Retirement Fund as well.
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 dollars a year!
- Excellent Professional Growth Plan
Email us at Carolyn.Dubicki@charter.com or Megan.Dorler@charter.com, call Carolyn at 716-558-8909 or Megan at 716-558-8502, or complete your application and assessment below today to launch your career with Spectrum!
6 Weeks Paid Training: Monday - Friday
Shift After Training: Evenings and weekend availability requiredWhat to expect in this role:It's about building relationships and turning the knowledge you gain in training into customer service wins. Our representatives make a real difference to customers and the company, providing over-the-phone video support and repair services that keep people connected. You'll have advanced diagnostic tools to help you address technical inquiries and get services running smoothly, talking customers through fixes you can make together. If an issue calls for extra attention, bring in additional internal support and field technicians to get things back on track. Understanding the products and your customers' sense of urgency will help you create a satisfying customer experience.Job Duties Include:
What it takes to get startedThe minimum requirements for the Video Repair Representative are:
- Actively engaging and providing superior service to our inbound customers at our technology communications center
- Utilizing problem solving skills to resolve customer questions and concerns
- Effectively assessing and troubleshooting equipment issues
Preferred QualificationsPreferred qualifications for the Video Repair Representative are:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- High School Diploma or GED
Are you ready to join our team?Now that you know a little more about us, are you ready to apply? Heads up! There is a brief assessment in the application. We recommend taking the assessment in a distraction-free environment.
- 6 months or more customer service experience
- 1 year or more working with computers and multiple software applications
- 6 months or more heavy volume phone experience in a customer service/call center job
Posting ID: 590031608Posted: 2020-11-30