The Management team of a Subway sandwich shop supervises restaurant staff and daily operations to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness and inventory control standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Exceptional guest service is a major component of this position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Is capable of working every area of the restaurant as necessary.
2. As needed, supervises food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
3. Coordinates and supervises staff so that standards of cleanliness are maintained as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
4. Manages a staff of approximately 4 to 12. Assigns, oversees and evaluates work. Recommends promotion, transfer, or termination of team members. May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations.
5. Performs paperwork duties and assists with product orders and inventory as needed.
6. Assists with planning of special events and promotions.
7. Completes online training courses as directed.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: Experience in restaurant operations, preferably with supervisory experience. Requires excellent communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of team members. Computer knowledge is desirable.
Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.