Seeking Certified Automotive Technician, offering a SIGN ON BONUS for qualified Technicians.
Feldman's 800-PREOWNED SUPERCENTER
Every employee with the Feldman Automotive Group is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
We now have 10 dealerships operating all across Michigan and Ohio.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Come join our team! Core Values
* Honesty and Integrity
* Respectful * Fanatical attention to detail
* Team Player * Fun & Enthusiastic
Benefits * Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Paid Training * Master Tech Program: Service-based rewards system the adds up to trips and additional bonuses on an annual basis
* Holiday Bonus * 401k with Company Match
* Employee Appreciation Lunches * Life Insurance and AD&D
* Critical Illness Insurance * Accident Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability Qualifications
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning etc.
* Receives repair orders from Service Advisors and performs work as outlined on repair orders in accordance with factory and dealership standards
* Able to work in a high-paced, full-service dealership
* Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines
* Meets or exceeds established CSI score targets
* Ability to work well with customers and across functions within company/organization
* Estimates cost of repairs * Documents work performed, time taken, and any additional work that is being recommended
* Attends additional factory sponsored training as necessary
* Performs other duties as assigned by Management
* Three years or more experience transmission diagnosis and tear down ability and repair
* Factory certified in transmission diagnostics and repair a plus
* Strong teamwork skills * Valid in-state drivers license, good driving record and automobile insurance
* Clean driving record * Ability to understand and follow instructions.
Ability to communicate effectively with customers and company personnel
* Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
Scheduled shifts may include evening hours, weekends, and holidaysHireology . Keywords: Automotive Technician, Location: Waterford, MI - 48327
Posting ID: 561407139Posted: 2020-10-27