We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Prep Cook.
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
The Levy family culture has nurtured our incredible growth from a single delicatessen in Chicago, to an industry-leading, food organization over 30 years later. Today, we create great dining experiences at restaurants throughout the country and many of the highest profile sporting and entertainment venues in the world. We're proud that thousands of guests have savored our food at some of the most celebrated gatherings in our nation: the Super Bowl, NBA and NHL All-Star Games and the Grammy Awards.
Major Areas of Responsibility/??Service??
- Follows recipe guidelines?
- Knows menu items specific to position?
- Adheres to location appearance guidelines?
- Acts with a sense of urgency and provide friendly, efficient service to teammates and guests??Controls??
- Practices proper product control and handling of all inventory and equipment?
- Adheres to Levy Restaurants Company guidelines as stated in team member training manual and employee handbook?
- Thoroughly completes all station set-up and breakdown responsibilities?
- Employs good safety and sanitation practices??
- Displays a positive attitude toward teammates and managers?
- Always on time and ready to perform all required duties?
- Helps fellow team members whenever necessary??
- English reading, writing and math skills required?
- Lifts and transports up to 60 lbs.?
- Previous experience as a prep cook?
- Frequently reaches, lifts, stoops, bends and cleans to maintain work (service) area?
- Possible job hazards include, but are not limited to; slips, trips, falls, burns, cuts and strains?
- Walks and stands during entire shift
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
Posting ID: 33209766Posted: 2020-04-05