Welcome to Milestone Retirement Communities, senior living communities built on principles of family, compassion, and respect. Our staff are the backbone of our community and genuinely enjoy caring for our residents, so much so that 26 of our staff members have been here for more than five years, and some have been here for as many as 13 years.
Our residents and staff sincerely care for each other and pass their positivity and enthusiasm on to each guest who walks through our doors. If you’re looking for a senior living community that puts people first, we’d love to meet you.
This position is responsible for setting tables, bussing tables, washing dishes, assisting the cook as needed, and completing cleaning duties.
- Prepare, wash, and store dishes following procedure.
- Set up serving carts for each meal as required.
- Assist in making sure that the dining area is clean and well-maintained.
- Meet and greet visitors in a friendly, helpful manner (visitors include anyone who visits the community, specifically current residents’ families and friends, prospective residents and their families, referral sources, vendors, and regulators).
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulation).
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors, and the general public.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Posting ID: 603997565Posted: 2021-02-04