The world's leading non-medical Senior Homecare company is seeking an extraordinary team member with a deep compassion for the elderly and those who serve them. Our services are in high demand so candidate must thrive in a fast paced, highly committed environment and must be a strong team player. Join a team that cares about you and the seniors we serve- To us it is personal!
The part time, On Call Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of after hours on-call duties and will work closely with the Scheduling Coordinators in order to provide the highest quality service to clients. Our On Call Coordinators answer all calls after hours, on weekends and on holidays live and in a professional manor. The shifts are typically Mon-Sat from 5pm-8am and could require some weekend and holiday office shifts.
Do you have the following knowledge, skills and abilities? If so, we would love the opportunity to talk with you!
- Must have the ability to consistently work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work
- Must be able to establish good working relationships with management, colleagues, franchise owners and their staff
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must be honest, dependable, professional and have a passion for caring for our aging community
To learn more about Home Instead Senior Care, visit our website at www.livehomeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 601354036Posted: 2021-01-22