Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers-skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects-and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
We are growing our team and actively recruiting for an experienced Client Transformation Partner to support large client implementations of the Degreed solution. The Transformation Partner will support the Client Success Managers and Client Engagement Partners and focus on coordinating resources for the flawless execution of projects and ensuring that all client implementations are delivered on-time, and within scope.
The ideal candidate should also have strong project management and client facing experience and the ability to successfully handle multiple projects at once.
This position, which can be based in a Degreed office or remote anywhere in the US, reports to our Director, Client Engagement and will be a key member of our Client Engagement team delivering a world-class implementation experience to some of the best companies in the world.
Preference will be given to candidates who reside in Pacific, Mountain, or Central time zones.
- Develop comprehensive project plans for client implementations; inclusive of project planning, scheduling, resource planning/coordination, risk management, communication planning, etc.
- Responsible for driving targeted milestones and achieving implementation schedules
- Coordinate cross-functional and client teams throughout net new implementations as well as existing client projects
- Work as a part of a high performing team partnering with the Client Engagement Partners and Client Success Managers to ensure that all client implementations are successful and Degreed continues to innovate new approaches to readiness and launch
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Provide product education (Upskilling) and consulting guidance as required
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects concurrently, with the ability to prioritize in the face of competing project demands
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SaaS implementation or support experience a plus
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Excellent relationship management skills with a customer service mindset
- An understanding of Human Capital Management enterprise software and/or a background in L&D or Talent Management is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Degreed Jobs for more details on Degreed and why you should come work with us!