To provide administrative and clerical support to ensure the efficient operation of the department or office. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Answering and directing phone calls
• Organizing meetings
• Organizing Inbound or Outbound appointments
• Reviewing files and reports to answer questions or inquiries
• Maintaining records and files in accordance with company procedures
• Checking and entering data
• Monitoring and ordering of supplies
• Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
• High school diploma or equivalent, or better
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and make sound decisions.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
• May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
• Strong Microsoft office, typing, and other computer based skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.