job id:-R0006457-Federal Way
EO/AA EMPLOYER INCLUDING VETS AND DISABLED
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST AND CONVICTION RECORDS WILL BE CONSIDERED IN ACCORDANCE WITH LEGAL REQUIREMENTS.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYPrepares and sends initial disclosures and revised disclosures of the Loan Estimate. Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of the required regulatory disclosures. Acts as subject matter expert for complicated loan products regarding disclosure requirements, and takes lead on providing guidance on these products to other Disclosure Specialists, and other departments. Provides high level of customer service and superior partnership with Single Family production and operations.
This position can work out of our Lynnwood or Federal Way location.
* Prepare initial disclosures and revised disclosures, specializing in high risk/complex products. Ensure that fees entered are appropriate for the program type and geographic area of the loan. Ensure disclosure packages are complete, include all documents required, and are appropriate for the type of loan.
* Monitor a pipeline of loans to ensure timeliness of disclosures. Review Encompass dashboards to ensure completion.
* Respond to production requests for disclosures in a timely manner. Handle high profile and sensitive situations that require more detailed product and regulatory knowledge.
* Serve as a backup to the adverse process. Including all data entry and mailing of applicable borrower notices.
* Use reports to audit for missing or inaccurate HMDA/LAR information and then research by using the Imaging system or contacting the loan officer for input of the correct information.
* Perform other duties as requested and assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum 3 years of mortgage industry experience required. 1 year experience producing disclosures required.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills, whether over the phone, in person, or in writing.
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently with people of diverse backgrounds.
* Demonstrated technical knowledge of all aspects of mortgage origination.
* Experience with all mortgage loan types, including Conventional, FHA, VA, Brokered, Rehabs, One-Steps, Streamline and Rollover Refinances.
* Understanding of secondary market, and regulations and guidelines.
* Proven ability to thrive in a high-pressure, deadline sensitive environment. Ability and willingness to work all hours required by this job.
* Self-starter, dependable, strong organizational skills, detail oriented.
* Must work ethically and practice sound fiduciary responsibility at all times. Must exercise excellent judgment, accept responsibility and handle confidential information.
* Ability to work independently, set priorities and handle multiple tasks. Must be dependable in completing tasks with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Excellent at problem solving, researching and decision-making.
* Knowledge of Encompass Production system preferred.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL CONSIDERATIONS:
* Able to operate a Personal Computer and view information on a monitor.
* Must be able to sit for many hours each day.
* Must be able to communicate via telephone and possess dexterity to include filing document, reaching and bending.
* May be required to stand for extended periods of time.
* Ability to lift or carry up to 10 pounds
* Ability to speak and understand English and express ideas and have difficult conversation in person and over the telephone
* Ability to listen and comprehend speech.
* Ability to problem solve, make decisions, interpret data and information, read, write and organize information in an orderly manner.
* Willing and able to travel occasionally as needed.
* Normal business office environment.
See job URL for more information and EOE statement.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal employment opportunity is a fundamental HomeStreet belief. We practice fair and equal treatment for everyone, regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, political ideology, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, or the presence, history or perception of having any sensory, mental or physical disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status. In addition, we ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This philosophy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more details go to URL