Job Summary:Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visitwww.livenationentertainment.com. Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on! The Role:
The Merchandise Manager is responsible for execution of all merchandise operations for the assigned venue. Responsibilities:
- Execute seasonal business strategies and in-venue merchandising to support and maximize sales
- Ensures all merchandise areas are safe, clean and orderly. Is also responsible for maximizing the space usage of all merchandise areas.
- Manages all equipment and inventory for the merchandise department
- Show CARE by participating in venue recycling efforts before, during and after the show.
- Interviews, selects, trains, supervises, counsels and disciplines merchandise staff for the efficient operation of the merchandise department.
- Organizes and conducts pre-shift meetings and communicates pertinent information to the employees. Schedules and directs staff in their work assignments.
- Regularly reviews and evaluates the department and recommends and implements new operational policies and procedures when necessary.
- Maintain and increase standards of customer service excellence
- Work closely with venue leadership team to ensure successful execution during all events
- Other duties as assigned by management
• Minimum 2 years of retail operations
• Excellent communication skills required
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, time keeping applications and inventory management systems
• Leadership skills to keep store employees motivated and resolve conflicts
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and multi-tasking environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
• Must be dependable and team orientated
• Must be willing to conduct oneself in accordance with Live Nation standards
• Deep understanding of retail administration, store systems, and tools
• Good analytical skills with budget, sales data, and expenses
• Strong business management knowledge with sales responsibility
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds using proper lifting techniques
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Passion for customer service
• Respect all employees and guests
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. HIRING PRACTICES
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.