MAPCO Express Store Manager Opportunity! Grow As You Go!
MAPCO is looking for the next generation of business leaders. MAPCO Store Managers have the opportunity to learn the retail industry, enhance their leadership style, and grow quickly within the company.
Within the MAPCO organization a manager is able to take control of their own careers and 'Grow as you Go'. The Career Path Program, offered by MAPCO, is a self-propelled guide to career growth within the company. Whether your desire is to become one of our next District Managers or a support position within Corporate it's all at your fingertips. We grow our future leaders from within and becoming a successful store manager is where it all begins.
A MAPCO management professional will build, train, and develop a team that will manage day to day store operations while providing a consistently superior customer experience. Store Managers are accountable for sales, operations, and results in their store and have the unique opportunity to operate their store in an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
If you are interested in growing your professional career with MAPCO, we invite you to share in our success and enjoy this distinct career opportunity.
Are you the right fit?
A successful Store Manager at MAPCO will thrive in a fast-paced, "make things happen" environment.
In this role, you will use a passionate, high-energy, and enthusiastic approach to business, inspiring hard work and flawless execution.
MAPCO Store Managers are expected to focus on execution, using systems and processes for both yourself and your team to achieve results. This position demands the diligent monitoring and analysis of store financials, as well as, having a prepared plan of action to address issues and opportunities.
As a company leader committed to: driving results, operational execution, business analysis and flawless customer service, you will be poised for success.
- Consistently high-energy! Presents a friendly attitude to employees and customers.
- Serve as a role model to all employees in and outside of stores.
- Focus on the customer's needs and providing "True Personalized Convenience".
- Strive to create a customer-centric atmosphere; every customer deserves a great experience.
- Build, train, lead, and mentor a successful service oriented team able to deliver results along with the best possible customer experience.
- Develop and inspire employees to be passionate about their job and diligently work toward their future.
- Share the opportunity of career growth with your employees.
- Ability to clearly set expectations with employees and track results.
- Have a friendly and trustworthy attitude to motivate employees and communicate company objectives.
- Focus on execution and creating a systems culture in your store.
- Create a very organized and process oriented atmosphere.
- Discipline to optimize results by efficient expense spending and thorough planning.
- Monitor financials and sales to understand current business.
- Ability to forecast and analyze business trends and function within payroll, loss prevention, and controllable expenses in order to maximize district performance and profitability.
MAPCO is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package. MAPCO offers a full range of comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401K, etc. Compensation will be commensurate with the successful candidate's experience and skill set.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posting ID: 566065823Posted: 2020-08-04