We are seeking capable, reliable warehouse associates to help us fulfill customer orders. You’ll keep our inventory organized, get orders ready for shipment, prepare invoices, check packages for any damage and report your findings to the warehouse manager, and make sure our warehouse space remains clean. Job seekers should be hardworking team players who take pride in a job done right. If you’re not a fan of desk work and like flexible hours, this is the job for you. Reach out to us today!
$10 - $12 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Assist with incoming stock to keep inventory neat and organized
- Pull, package and process stock to prepare shipping orders on time
- Fill and verify customer invoices to ensure they are accurate and clients are satisfied with their order
- Inspect products for any damage or defects, document your findings, and report them to the warehouse manager
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment while adhering to all safety regulations
- High school diploma or GED is preferred
- Prior warehouse experience is a plus
- Familiarity with warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks and hand trucks is preferred
- Job seekers should have good physical stamina and be able to stand for long periods of time
- Needs to be able to lift at least 25lbs
- Excellent time management and communication skills, and organizational skills are required
Our company was founded in 1996. Since that time, we have had continued growth and improvement. We are a small family based company and there are approximately 10 co-workers at our company now. We pride ourselves on investing time in teaching our co-workers how to serve clients in a way that promotes trust and long term relationships.
Posting ID: 573125671Posted: 2020-11-03