Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Sr. Marketing Manager, Payer Segment
Overview of Position
The Sr. Marketing Manager, Payer Segment is focused on results and achieving desired segment-specific marketing goals and benchmarks by developing and executing marketing plans, programs and campaigns in both online/digital and offline environments. This role is responsible for planning and implementing go-to-market strategies for assigned products/verticals. Primary responsibilities include developing positioning and core content in coordination with internal subject matter experts and using that content and messaging to deliver effective campaigns and programs that generate demand for sales teams.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Achieve desired segment-specific marketing goals and benchmarks by developing and executing marketing plans, programs, campaigns and supporting content used in both online/digital and offline environments
- Create effective product positioning, value proposition and messaging for assigned product service lines and verticals by gathering market intelligence and actively soliciting input from subject matter experts including sales, operations and the market development team to understand the core business
- Develop a broad range of content in support of lead generation and brand awareness activities in coordination with other marketing team members, including case studies, white papers, sales tools, speaker presentations and webinars, newsletters, articles for trade publications and blogs, trade show content and planning
- Develop lead-generating digital content and campaigns for assigned products and verticals, including creating and maintaining web copy and developing blogs and email/newsletter content used for content-driven nurture campaigns. Conduct digital advertising campaigns via social media and other paid publishers, search engine marketing and search engine optimization programs. Coordinate with digital marketing strategists on all digital activities
- Provide sales support by participating in sales team meetings, coordinating sales training, and delivering sales tools including fact sheets, brochures, and client-facing presentations
- Own and communicate marketing results and effectiveness of campaign and marketing programs by effectively monitoring and reporting on metrics and taking corrective actions to achieve marketing objectives
- Manage relationships with creative agencies, public relations agencies, independent writers, and other outside vendors as needed
- Research market data and gather competitive information to facilitate positioning and messaging strategies
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 6 - 8 years of B2B segment marketing experience
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience in and understanding of core aspects of B2B product/service marketing,
- Experience in content marketing including excellent writing skills and experience in both long form (blogs, white papers, collateral) and short form (digital advertisements) writing
- Experience with closed loop marketing and the ability to build and execute marketing strategies that make an impact on sales pipeline
- Strong teamwork skills including demonstrated ability to function in a matrixed team environment without formal reporting relationships
- Ability to work on and track multiple projects, driving ideas from concept to completion through superior organizational and project management skills
- Experience working with a field sales organization and supporting a dedicated segment and/or product line
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
How much should I expect to travel?
- Potential travel up to 25%
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.