The customer service representative/Call center agent role is one of the most important roles in our firm. They represent the face of the company and overall guide the client's experience with our firm. We are Seeking a full/part-time friendly, customer service savvy, customer service representatives. The right candidate must thrive in a fast paced, busy environment. This position is responsible for communicating with clients, giving updates, requesting documents and overall managing the flow of a case from beginning to end. We offer a fun learning environment, great perks, benefits and truly operate like a family.
Here are some of the important details:
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
- Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's business.
- Handles business transactions inconnection with activation of new customer accounts on a computer terminal.
- Communicates with customers using web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency in typing andgrammar.
- Makes financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts.
- Required to achieve a sale quota.
- May assist in training new employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned bymanagement.
- Friendly and charismatic.
- Team player.
- Punctuality is huge.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to Multi-task and prioritize deadlines.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Pretty darn analytical.
- No tax experience required.
Posting ID: 567253669Posted: 2020-08-08