We are seeking a Licensed Class A or B with air brake endorsement CDL Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating our 10 wheeler in and around the Denver metro area delivering and removing our construction materials to and from our job sites. This position will be local operating out of our warehouse in Commerce City, no over the road trips. The selected candidate must currently reside in the Denver area and be able to meet the requirements below. .
- Safely operate our 10 wheeled delivery truck, at times in tight spaces.
- Strapping and preparing loads for transport
- At times assist yard personnel with loading / unloading truck with crane or fork lift.
- Properly track and document DOT activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to supervisor
- Complete required DOT daily inspection.
- Be willing and able to assist at warehouse if no deliveries scheduled.
Job Specific Qualifications:
- At lease 2 years previous experience driving a large truck. (Experience may be waived for graduate of certified driving school)
- Must be at least 25 Years of age
- A valid Class A or B CDL "Class B must have air brake endorsement.
- An up to date DOT Physical
- A Clean MVR Report, DAC Report and CSA Report
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Must work well with others and be a team player
- Extremely competent maneuvering in tight places.
- An in depth knowledge of the Denver Metro Area.
- Ability to Operate Telescopic fork lift a plus
- At times willing to work overtime.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a cell phone
We are a commercial subcontractor that specializes in erecting multi-level commercial living structures (hotels apartments) utilizing a pre-panelized wall system and metal decking. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. All candidates must be honest, dependable and have an elevated sense of integrity.
Posting ID: 559069157Posted: 2020-07-03