We have immediate openings for the HOURLY SHIFT COORDINATOR position.
You’re ready for a job that sizzles with potential. That’s because a BK® restaurant leadership position is more than a job – it’s an opportunity. A chance to see what you’re made of, be challenged, and take hold of your future. And with enough time, training and experience, you’ll have the tools to take that next step towards making it big.
- Responsible for restaurant operations during assigned shifts, including opening & closing restaurant
- Provides production direction to team members in a clear and concise way
- Sets an example for team members by working hard to implement shift plan and ensure swift and smooth production
- Delegates in a way that encourages team to work together during shift to ensure the restaurant operates to company standards
- Demonstrates patience and a positive attitude with team
- Motivates team members to exceed customer expectations with food and friendly service in clean surroundings
- Works with team to act on customer feedback and resolve customer complaints in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Directs, trains and motivates team members during shift on each of the workstations
- Adheres to compliance of government and health department regulations
- Adheres to operations, policies and procedures relating to all activities in the restaurant during the shift
- Takes initiative to immediately report violations of safety, sanitation or security policies to restaurant management and perform short-term solutions
- Motivates team members to comply with loss control procedures and to maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and other team members
- Completes checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control, and scheduling during shift
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have reliable transportation
- Competitive pay
- Advancement opportunities
- ACA Healthcare Benefits when eligible
- Paid Vacation
- Discounted meals (50% off)
- Flexible scheduling
- Food & Restaurant
Jardel Enterprises, Inc. is a family-owned business which opened its first Burger King location in 1980. We currently own & operate 4 restaurants in the Denver-metro area, including stores in Aurora, Centennial and at Denver International Airport. Our Corporate Office is located in the Denver Tech Center.
We take great pride in our products and our employees. We consistently strive to provide a welcoming, diverse and fun work environment where our people can grow rewarding careers. When joining our team, we want to ensure you also have the same passion and dedication that we have in offering our customers excellent service. Our primary goal has always been to provide quality food with fast and friendly service in a clean and pleasant atmosphere.
Jardel Enterprises Inc. supports and sponsors many schools and charities within the areas of our operations. We also provide annual scholarships through the Burger King McLamore Foundation. Our company philosophy has always been not to be the largest, but to be the best Burger King operator in Colorado.
Posting ID: 42561109Posted: 2020-08-11