Have you lost hours or are out of work? Have you helped Senior friends or family members around their home or to errands and activities?
If you enjoy getting to know people, building meaningful relationships and have a heart for helping those in need, consider joining our team. Home Instead provides care to Seniors in our community and needs people like you to help them stay safe at home while receiving the non-medical services they need to live safe, meaningful lives. Apply today to be considered for immediate openings.
- Companionship and ability to communicate with clients and medical partners
- Light housekeeping & laundry
- Grooming, incontinence & personal care
- Grocery shopping & meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Incidental Transportation to errands/activities
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Empathy, patience & a passion for helping others
- A history of reliability
- Comfortable with smart phone/tablet technology
- Proficient in household skills meal prep, cooking, house cleaning, and organizational tasks
- Good communication skills
- Submit to a thorough background and MVR screening
- Stability - Denver's established leader in home care since 1997
- Training - Best-in-class paid initial and ongoing training
- Benefit Package - Retirement Plan (401k with 4% match), Group Health Insurance including Vision & Dental, CNA Scholarship Opportunities, Vendor Discounts, Progressive Referral Program
- Tuition Assistance through Bellevue University - Up to $5,250/year for employees, and up to $2,500/year for an employee's immediate family members
- Hours &ndash Flexible Shifts overnights, weekends, weekdays and evenings available
- Support - Staff available 24/7 through advanced technology, on call teams, and personalized introductions
- Grow - Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive Pay - $14 - $16.50 an hour
- Appreciation - A robust recognition and reward program
- Help your Community - Work in an in-home setting within the south Denver metro area (Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Denver, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Lakewood, Littleton)
- Make a Difference - An opportunity to make a meaningful and positive difference in the lives of others
About Home Instead Senior Care Denver South and Littleton: As the most trusted and reliable source of non-medical, in-home care for seniors, Home Instead Senior Care Denver South has been providing exceptional, compassionate care to seniors in the South and Eastern Metro Denver areas for over 20 years! We have had the recent honor of being named on Newsweek's Inaugural list of &ldquoAmerica's Best Customer Service 2019&rdquo and are also featured in Forbes 2017 &ldquoTop 25 Employer in Health Care and Social Industries&rdquo. We are locally owned and operated by Owners Bill and Kim Dahlquist who work in and on the business. They are committed to the seniors in our community and are involved with several local organizations that serve seniors' needs and advocate for their well-being.
Our team has also been highlighted in the following publications:
- 2018 &ndash The Denver Post &ldquoWhether by choice or by necessity, more adults working past retirement age&rdquo &ndash highlighting Home Instead's hiring practices and opportunities
- Additional recognition of Denver South franchise offices appeared in the Denver Business Journal, The Wall Street Journal, and Entrepreneur Magazine
Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 558937247Posted: 2020-05-29