Our client, a full-service, boutique law firm, has an immediate opening for an associate attorney with 3 to 7 years of litigation experience, particularly in the area of construction defect.
Located in a gorgeous office in uptown Denver, this firm values transparency and approachability above all else. They offer outstanding benefits and a dynamic work-life balance.Your litigation background is ideal if it includes:
- Briefing: drafting and editing motions to dismiss, motions for summary judgment, discovery motions, trial and post-trial motions, and appeals.
- Discovery (oral / in-person): taking and defending depositions; preparing witnesses for deposition; coordinating with outside experts (including scientific, economic, & survey experts); arguing appeals; arguing discovery and evidentiary motions.
- Discovery (evidentiary/project management / writing): supervising the collection, review, and production of documents at significant scale; negotiating discovery with adversaries; drafting and responding to written discovery requests and requests for admission.
- Trial: opening/closing arguments; examining witnesses, preparing witnesses, and preparing submissions for trial in federal and state court; conducting voir dire.
- Settlement: drafting mediation statements; negotiating and drafting settlement agreements.
- Construction defect exposure.
- Well-developed writing and research skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both with the team and with clients.
- High level of integrity and personal accountability.
If interested, please submit your resume and reasons for transitioning between all jobs. We look forward to hearing your story!
Posting ID: 559088853Posted: 2020-07-03