Aerotek is now hiring Production Workers/Machine Operators for a leading manufacturer of pipe and precast products for use in water-related infrastructure, as well as stormwater management solutions and architectural, structural, and specialty precast products! If passion, hard work, and career advancement are important to you, then APPLY TODAY!
- As a Production Worker, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Tying rebar for concrete forming
- Working in the finishing area (using tape measure to measure pipe before it is shipped, painting over holes in finished pipes, breaking out Styrofoam after forms set).
- Repairing holes in concrete using paint brush
- Operating production machinery to pour concrete
- Cleaning/sweeping around the production machinery (daily)
- Loud/dusty production manufacturing environment
- 70%-80% of day worked indoors with minimal climate control, must be comfortable in an environment that will get hot in the summer and cold in the winter
- 8-10 hour production schedule
- 1st shift - 5:00am to 3:30pm, Monday to Friday (minimum 50-hour work week)
- 1st shift - 6:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday (minimum 50-hour work week)
- 2nd shift - 3:00pm to 1:30am, Monday to Thursday (4/10 schedule)
- Weekend shift - 5:00am to 5:30pm, Friday to Sunday (36-42 hour work week)
- MUST be comfortable with OT
Required and/or Preferred Experience:
- Must have at least one of the following: production, construction, concrete, landscaping, manufacturing, or general labor experience
- Concrete experience a big plus
- Machine operating a plus
- Must be able to lift 25-30+ lbs consistently throughout the day (not nearly as physically demanding as a standard concrete construction position)
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Must be comfortable working in a dirty, dusty environment; mostly indoors
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment screening, including: Drug Test and Background Check
To apply for this position, please contact Commercial Recruiter Nick Betteker at: (858)414-1625
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 565861486Posted: 2020-07-30