Tracking Code 3458-263 Job Description
Graebel Companies, Inc. is looking for someone to join our team as our Chief Information Officer (CIO). The CIO is part of the executive leadership team and will develop and lead a number of strategic technology initiatives as well as manage the needs of our internal and external client base across all of our global operations. Reporting to Chief Financial Officer, the CIO has day-to-day leadership responsibility for leveraging key technology trends globally to ensure best in class information technology standards are met.
Central to this role is achievement of the company's mission and values supporting Truth, Love and Integrity, data integrity, and operational excellence, fostering Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and Continuous Improvement. This leader will work effectively across departments in the organization with an emphasis on collaboration and consensus building. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or the Global Mobility industry is a plus.Required Skills
PRINCIPAL/ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and implement overall strategic plan for IT that is comprehensive, realistic, and aligned to business strategies.
Leads the adoption of innovative technology practices and processes that continuously improve operations, delivery performance and technology capabilities.
• Lead an IT team driven to provide a great user experience, exceptional internal customer support and solutions delivery and core operational excellence.
• Recruit, retain and foster development of a diverse team with an appropriate mix of management, interpersonal, and technical skills. Identifies and develops staff with leadership and management potential.
• Directs the development of financial plans and presents them to senior management for consideration and approval. Ensures that overall financial and budget targets are achieved.
• Plans, directs, and implements policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient delivery and operation. Identifies and acts on opportunities to improve efficiency and quality of daily operations and services. Ensures department preparedness for contingency situations
• Provides oversight for implementation of new software platforms, upgrades to applications, and automation current processes. Works closely with management and IT service providers to plan and execute automation projects in support of business goals.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state, country, department, and system policies, standards, service and quality measures, procedures, and controls to ensure the highest level of confidence and operational integrity. Ensures the information security environment complies with system standards and controls and effectively protects the IT infrastructure and information of assets.
• Represents the IT department at all levels across the company, and may assume leadership positions at the department level, including developing, recommending and implementing significant initiatives. Influences IT standardization decisions and strategic initiatives through this participation and translates relevant activities into concrete action plans.
Performs other related essentia l duties as assigned or requested.Required Experience
Educations: Bachelor's degree in related fields (Information Services)
Knowledge/Experience: Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience. Prior supervisory or managerial experience required.
Graebel Companies, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/VetJob Location Aurora, Colorado, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular