Continuum of Colorado is hiring Direct Support Professionals for our rewarding Caregiver positions to provide personal care to adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities in the greater Englewood, CO area. This position needs to be filled IMMEDIATELY!!
Apply easily here: https://vizi.vizirecruiter.com/Continuum-of-Colorado-1184/14163/index.html
Why is Continuum of Colorado so great to work for?
- Competitive pay $13.71+ /hour
- Flexible hours and locations in the Littleton and Centennial areas
- Employer-paid training with a supportive team
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health, dental, vision Insurance
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Employer-paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
Various locations and shifts available!
Must have's to be a Direct Support Professional/Caregiver!
- High school diploma or GED
- One (1) year experience in an area directly related to job, preferred (i.e., developmental disabilities, elderly)
- Be able to pass and maintain certification in all agency required training
- Perform personal care/medical procedures and consistently lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to read, write and converse in English and perform simple math calculations
- Know how to use the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) at an intermediate level; ability to use Outlook to communicate through email
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
- Valid Colorado driver’s license/proof of insurance
- Meet our driving requirements; no suspensions/less than three tickets in three years
Our Group Home Settings utilize a cutting edge electronic medication administration program, directly connected to the pharmacy, to assure safe and accurate delivery and monitoring of medications. Priorities include appropriate access to medical, counseling, and behavioral services, proper nutrition and food preparation, grocery and personal needs shopping, provision for personal hygiene services, training regarding personal care, and all other aspects of daily living, transportation, community participation, and day activities programs of choice.
Posting ID: 72213871Posted: 2020-04-09