We have an immediate opening for the RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER position.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
You run a tight ship. And you’ll need every bit of that fire as a Restaurant General Manager. From complete customer satisfaction to managing your team, running the operations of the restaurant, and ensuring financial performance, you’ll have an entire business in your hands.
- Overall accountability for the operation of a single restaurant (15-30 employees) ensuring delivery on the Customer Promise, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (increased sales, profitability, and employee retention)
- Mobilizes the restaurant management team to oversee the financial controls, operations, team development, customer service and compliance within the restaurant across all shifts
- Directs accurate preparation and sale of products
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in clean surroundings.
- Provides coaching and feedback to team and managers on team stations, products, processes and policies
- Assumes full accountability for the restaurant’s profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies, following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, and reviewing financial reporting to enhance restaurant results
- Enforces compliance of government and health department regulations
- Enforces operations, policies and procedures relating to all activities in the restaurant during the shift
- Leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective team talent. Counsels and disciplines team members as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2+ years of college preferred
- 4 years of management experience in a restaurant, retail or hospitality industry
- Strong math and Windows-based computer literacy
- Must have reliable transportation
- Competitive Pay
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Vacation
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Discounted meals (50% off)
- Food & Restaurant
Jardel Enterprises, Inc. is a family-owned business which opened its first Burger King location in 1980. We currently own & operate 4 restaurants in the Denver-metro area, including stores in Aurora, Centennial and at Denver International Airport. Our Corporate Office is located in the Denver Tech Center.
We take great pride in our products and our employees. We consistently strive to provide a welcoming, diverse and fun work environment where our people can grow rewarding careers. When joining our team, we want to ensure you also have the same passion and dedication that we have in offering our customers excellent service. Our primary goal has always been to provide quality food with fast and friendly service in a clean and pleasant atmosphere.
Jardel Enterprises Inc. supports and sponsors many schools and charities within the areas of our operations. We also provide annual scholarships through the Burger King McLamore Foundation. Our company philosophy has always been not to be the largest, but to be the best Burger King operator in Colorado.
Posting ID: 42561110Posted: 2020-02-19