We have immediate openings for the ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER position.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
You’ve got the makings of a superstar. As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you’ll be an important member of the management team. You’ll tackle a whole host of restaurant responsibilities with the help of your team. And with enough time, training and experience, you’ll have the tools to take that next step towards making it big.
- Ensures delivery on the Customer Promise through managing the daily operations of a restaurant
- Manages financial controls, operations, team development, customer service and compliance across shifts for desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability and employee retention)
- Full accountability for restaurant operations in the absence of the Restaurant General Manager
- Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products for prompt customer delivery within the established speed of service guidelines
- Motivates and directs team members and Hourly Shift Coordinators to exceed customer expectations with food and friendly service in clean surroundings
- Supervises and trains team members and Shift Coordinators on team stations, products, processes and policies
- Manages cash control/security procedures, implements marketing plans, maintains inventory, manages labor, and applies financial reports across shifts to enhance restaurant results
- Adheres to compliance of government and health department regulations
- Adheres to operations, policies and procedures relating to all activities in the restaurant during the shift
- Assists in recruitment, training and retention of quality team members. Counsels and disciplines team members as necessary
- High School Diploma or GED required, some college preferred
- 1-2 years of experience working in the quick service restaurant industry
- Must be authorized to work in the Unites States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Competitive pay
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid Vacation
- Discounted meals (50% off)
- ACA Healthcare Benefits when eligible
- Flexible scheduling
- Food & Restaurant
Jardel Enterprises, Inc. is a family-owned business which opened its first Burger King location in 1980. We currently own & operate 4 restaurants in the Denver-metro area, including stores in Aurora, Centennial and at Denver International Airport. Our Corporate Office is located in the Denver Tech Center.
We take great pride in our products and our employees. We consistently strive to provide a welcoming, diverse and fun work environment where our people can grow rewarding careers. When joining our team, we want to ensure you also have the same passion and dedication that we have in offering our customers excellent service. Our primary goal has always been to provide quality food with fast and friendly service in a clean and pleasant atmosphere.
Jardel Enterprises Inc. supports and sponsors many schools and charities within the areas of our operations. We also provide annual scholarships through the Burger King McLamore Foundation. Our company philosophy has always been not to be the largest, but to be the best Burger King operator in Colorado.
Posting ID: 42561108Posted: 2020-06-04