If you are an experienced Game Developer and interested in relocating to beautiful Oregon, please read on!
Working on some of the most well known titles ever made, join and make your mark!Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Client is one of the top game development studios in the country working on some of the industries next top-titles and most revered games!
- Join a team passionate about their work and also work-life balance (no code sprints!!!)What You Will Be Doing
- Writing code in C++, C# or Python
- Working with commercial game engines
- Reading game design documents, and assist designers in the scoping and refinement of design
- Designing and implementing entire game systems
- Scheduling, estimating, and planning tasks for entire projects
- Locating, triaging, and fixing bugs
- Collaborating with artists, designers and producers as necessary
- Pushing the studios technology and adoption of new techniques
- Working with studio management to meet the studios business goals
- Leading large teams of engineers when required
- Performing management functions when assigned direct reportsWhat You Need for this Position
- Mastery of C++ and C#
- Knowledge of development tools such as IDEs, debuggers, profilers, and revision control systems
- Extensive knowledge of all facets of game development
- Ability to manage a large team of engineers
- Knowledge of common DCC tools used to create games (Max, Maya, Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience with either Unity or Unreal (preferably both)What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation + relocation package if requiredWe are actively interviewing so please apply today!
Posting ID: 576821430Posted: 2020-09-30