Our client in Bee Cave/Spicewood area has an immediate opening for an administrative assistant. This client builds high end custom homes and also provides restoration/repair services to residential and commercial businesses. They are growing quickly and needs an experienced office assistant to join their team. This is a temporary position lasting 3-4 months with the possibility of permanent placement. Pay is $18-$22/hr., depending on experience. More details about the job are below. If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please reply to this post with your resume.
- General office duties including answering phones, emails and walk-in inquires regarding service.
- Maintain social media, website and other marketing initiatives
- Maintain daily data entry, filing and document management
- Communicate with team members and clients to ensure excellent customer service
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment to get the job done.
- Minimum two years of administrative experience required
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience maintaining company social media, website and marketing initiatives
- This person must be efficient, organized and show lots of initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Well established and fast growing business with great local ownership
Posting ID: 607757315Posted: 2021-02-25