Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
This position will be business owner and responsible for the Strategic Pricing Program, the Contract Lifecycle/Compliance Management (CLM) Program, Commercial Master Data Governance and Quote to Contract Program & system. Will also be responsible for leading all commercial profit improvement initiatives. For all areas the responsibilities include the Business Processes, the related Tools and the Product and Customer Master Data, with the goal to realize new efficiencies and effectiveness in the Commercial Sales organizations across the world. The positions will transform and maintain Master Data into a common, undisputed asset across all business functions by setting and implementing data management policies and practices and driving data consistency and transparency, aligned with division and corporate initiatives. This position will work in partnership across the Commercial Area/Region/Country organization, as well as, any other division and business function that utilizes Product or Customer Master Data.
• Responsible for the quote to contract process and tools. Work with Sr. Management to define division guidelines. Ensure implementation and use in all geographies
• Define Strategic Pricing and Contracting Processes aligned to the commercial business objectives and strategy. Implement the processes and drive utilization and adoption
• Build and maintain the Strategic Pricing and Contracting Tool suite. Ensure tool utilization and adoption to drive the business strategy and deliver a ROI across all geographies
• Develop pricing/contracting plans; roadmaps and release schedules; delivers to KPI's
• Define business needs and detailed requirements for translation to system specifications
• Liaison to Global IT to deliver new pricing/contract management features
• Subject matter expert on strategic pricing/contracting tools/logic to drive sales enablement. Work with training to improve strategic pricing and profit improvement skill set of talent across geographies and business units.
• Lead all aspects of new projects from business needs to tool design through deployment following best in class project methodologies
• Develop, track and monitor performance against key pricing/contract management performance indicators/metrics
Minimum 10 years of business experience across multiple functional areas with a minimum of 5 years relevant to Pricing/Contract Management in the Medical Devices and/or Cardiovascular industry
Excellent knowledge of pricing/contract best-in class techniques and tools. Strong understanding of pricing and contracting processes
Excellent project management skills
Bachelors Degree (± 16 years)
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless otherwise specified, all product and service names appearing in this Internet site are trademarks owned by or licensed to Abbott, its subsidiaries or affiliates. No use of any Abbott trademark, trade name, or trade dress in this site may be made without the prior written authorization of Abbott, except to identify the product or services of the company.