Bridgemoor Transitional Care provides personalized, cost-effective care after a hospital stay serving as a bridge between the hospital and home. With locations in Round Rock, Fort Worth, San Antonio and Webster, this model of care from a physician-led team is designed to return patients home faster, reduce their likelihood of returning to the hospital, and ultimately, reduce the total cost of care.
The Clinical Concierge provides direct support to patients to establish an exceptional experience. This role assists clinical staff with electronic records maintenance, orders and audits, and supports the clinical team by maintaining schedules and supplies.
- High school diploma or GED Required; Associates Degree or Certificate from a Hospitality-related program is preferred
- Three years’ successful experience in a role interfacing with customers, the general public, or groups
- Excellent communication skills with a hospitality mindset
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Position Reports to Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
- Serve as Concierge to patients and their visitors by providing immediate contact, communication and support
- Answer the telephone and direct phone calls
- Assist patients, family members and staff with inquiries regarding guest and property information
- Help maintain patient privacy by ensuring only approved visitors are given access to the BTC beyond the lobby
- Provide back-up coverage for Front Desk Concierge
- Assist patients as needed with room service ordering or any additional requests.
- Prepare off-site physician appointment packet for patient to deliver to physician
- Nurse call central operator if calls are not answered by attending nursing staff
- Manage transportation dispatch
- Secure signatures on admission documents
WORK SCHEDULE: Ability to adhere to a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT: Have the ability to safely perform movements such as pushing, pulling, lifting, bending, kneeling, reaching and lifting up to 25 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
Posting ID: 557884777Posted: 2020-05-28