USA Quality Staffing is seeking an energetic professional to provide administrative, operational and marketing support to our Alter-Net Medical Services affiliate. Individual should be focused, professional and driven to succeed.
Provide administrative support for all functions within Alter-Net Medical Services.
- Focused, energized and driven to support and be a major contributor to the overall success of the team
- Provide Administrative, operational and marketing support to team
- Answer incoming calls
- Assist with building operational systems
- Implement administrative processes
- Must be professional in appearance and demeanor (visible tattoos must be covered)
- Able to follow through on assigned tasks and have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Adhere to USA Managed Care Organization’s Information Security Policies and Procedures
- Adhere to HIPAA Guidelines and Requirements.
- Previous experience supporting executive levels
- Typing skills of 45 WPM
- Microsoft Office experience
- High School or equivalent required.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good organizational skills
- Work well under pressure
- Detail oriented, conscientious
Posting ID: 598521290Posted: 2021-02-25