The primary objective of the server is to be friendly with our guests while providing great food with great service.
- Maintain friendly, courteous temperament and a neat, clean professional image.
- Maintain eye contact with Guests.
- Have complete menu and bar knowledge. Know and consistently perform all procedures for food, beverage presentation, plating and delivery when required.
- Anticipate with inquiry guests’ needs.
- Exhibits focused sense of urgency and always walks with a purpose.
- Exhibits quick, accurate and careful cash handling methods.
- Request ID of anyone who looks 40 or younger.
- Keep all working areas clean and organized.
- Restock necessary supplies and brings all areas up to standard.
- Prebus when delivering food and beverages.
- Discusses problem areas with manager.
- Never serve intoxicated guest or never over serve any Guest.
- Performs open, shift change and/or closing duties.
- Informs expo, runners, support of special requests, errors.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all employees and purveyors to establish a cooperative environment.
- At all times provides a favorable image of Iron Cactus.
- Notifies manager of any guest that is appears to be unhappy.
- Assists various stations as necessary, e.g. running food.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
Posting ID: 61118714Posted: 2020-08-19