Sansone Jr’s Windsor Nissan is seeking a full-time Lot Attendant. The Lot Attendant will be responsible for maintaining proper display and appearance of new and used vehicles on the dealership lot and in the showroom.
- Assist in getting used vehicles through detail and delivered to the customer
- Assure all vehicles are properly cleaned and arranged at bid as needed
- General duties include running vehicles to collision centers, detail, etc.
- Make sure all used vehicles have at least a quarter tank of gas
- Change lot displays a minimum of twice each week
- Pull plastic and trash from prepped vehicles
- Maintain display and overall lot appearance
- Assist in snow removal
Requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license with three years good driving history
- Positive attitude
- Work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Follow instructions
- Available to work 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Posting ID: 565032319Posted: 2020-08-10