Job Description:Enjoy a Sweet Career and be home at night!
We are Mondelēz International
, the owner of billion dollar iconic brands such as Oreo, Trident, Nabisco, Ritz, and Chips Ahoy. We have exciting opportunities for Material Handlers and CDL Class A Drivers
like yourself to join us and deliver some of our countries favourite snacks to customers. You will be delivering directly to stores and large chain warehouses.
Imagine if you were craving your favorite snack after a long day only to find it was out of stock?
Like you, our customers look forward to our snacks. Our drivers play one of the most important roles without them we wouldn t be able to deliver our products on time every time. We count on you to make this happen!
Why drive for us? A SWEET CAREER
- Day driving hours and be home at night!
- Competitive Pay
- New Fleet of trucks (in some locations)
- Never get bored enjoy a variety of work from driving and warehouse material handling
What will you be doing?
- We like safety rules and regular safety checks ensures our staff and products are protected.
- You ll enjoy a variety of work stocking the truck with our yummy products, driving to stores and warehouses, and unloading at locations where needed. At the end of the day, you ll be unloading any extra undelivered products.
- You ll appreciate that our customers can t wait to get their hands on our snacks. We make sure to do so on time as we like to keep them happy!
What we are expecting:
APPLY ONLINE TODAY (this is the same form to use for both positions)
- Do you have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.? Perfect you are on a roll .
- Do you have a CDL-Class A license? (Yes, that would be a large truck!)
- Do you have previous experience with DSD (Direct Store Delivery)? Wow, we REALLY love you! But it s okay if you don t.
- Know how to use smart phones or tablets? That s all the tech knowledge you need.
- Able to balance daily receipts? You are good to go.
- Able to easily lift a large cooler filled with drinks and ice, a large bag of dog food or a child around age 7? That s about 50 pounds which is what you ll need to be able to lift.
- Do you hate the gym? You ll never need to go again! Why? You ll be lifting, bending, carrying, pushing and pulling way more fun than squats. All that with a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Hate monotony of the same hours every day? Your schedule will flex according to deliveries.
Posting ID: 599134593Posted: 2021-01-14