Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
We are looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest.
- Supervise a housekeeping and houseman staff.
- Assist Exec Housekeeper in scheduling the housekeepers in cleaning groups and tracking the productivity amounts each group is responsible for on a daily basis.
- Provide and organize the cleaning supplies to the housekeepers and track what needs to be ordered.
- Prioritize the daily cleaning schedules with special request from the housekeeping report.
- Train new employees on safety, room directions/specifications, stocking carts, ergonomics, and owner preferences.
- In charge of room inspections and public areas
- In charge of logging and tracking of lost and found items from the units
- Assist in the H2B and FT/YR hiring process.
- Helps with ordering of cleaning supplies, room amenities and linens
- Help Exec Hskp with performance reviews with feedback, productivity, and inspection notes
- Has to provide exceptional service to all the guest types and is a key communicator between all different departments. I.e. Front Desk and Maintenance.
- Reports any and all maintenance issues and damages
- Helps keep track of labor costs and helps schedule appropriately. Calls in contract labor when need.
- Creates a level of trust and respect with the owners in Rental Program
- Schedule and track off-season deep cleans which includes carpet cleaning, dry cleaning, and requests for maintenance.
- Reports and add-on cleaning request from owners to be billed
- Assists with any worker's comp related injuries and reporting.
- Takes VR Leadership Classes
- Driving license preferred
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish preferred
We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 265651
Posting ID: 589528037Posted: 2020-11-29