Qfix is an innovative medical device company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing technology-driven solutions for radiotherapy patient positioning. Our focus is to foster a deep engagement with medical professionals to design and innovate patient positioning solutions. We make it our business to listen closely to the needs of medical professionals and together we advance precise positioning solutions for cancer treatment. If you would like the opportunity to work for an innovative, technology-driven company with a passion for making a difference in the lives of cancer patients and their families, Qfix is the answer.
The Inside Sale Associate will work with the sales, marketing, and customer service teams to support domestic sales force and identify sales opportunities. The primary goal is to make outbound phone calls to customers and prospective customers.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- Selling directly into open US territory through outbound sales calls, targeted email campaigns, and providing virtual demonstrations and trainings from the Education Center.
- Working closely with each account holder, US Regional Sales Manager (RSM), to target sales opportunities, including upgrading equipment, upselling consumables, and drive promotions.
- Evaluating inside sales strategy effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Use win/loss analysis data to develop and refine selling strategies with the support of sales marketing.
- Travelling to clinical sites and working locally with RSMs to build relationships and get to know the regional markets.
- Actively manage the Qfix Education Center through coordinating and leading global virtual demonstrations / trainings with support from sale and marketing.
- Working with RSMs to track virtual demonstrations through to win / loss analysis.
- Responsible for Qfix Education Center equipment and ensuring everything is available and in working order before demonstrations / trainings
- Providing virtual product demonstration and training support at trade shows.
- Following up with leads from exhibitions and trade shows in conjunction with Regional Sales Managers.
- Having a strong understanding of products entering and leaving the product life cycle and work with Product Managers to phase out old products and introduce new products
- Assisting with social media, email campaigns, and promotions to support customers and drive sales, as needed.
- Supporting CRM data input and management.
- Working with sales and marketing to identify key opinion leaders (KOLs), reference sites, clinical podium speakers, participants for user meetings, etc. and publish in CRM.
- Performing other activities as required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years sales experience preferred.
- Medical sales experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; specifically, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Ability to deliver presentations via telephone and virtually from the Education Center in a pleasant, professional, and confident manner.
- Good communication and presentation skills including face-to-face, written and telephone.
- Must be able to travel, potentially up to 25%.
- May be required to attend clinical procedures.
- Ability to work on-site in our Avondale, PA location.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Posting ID: 607118331Posted: 2021-02-21