If you have shift management experience and are looking to turn it into a solid career path with an established company, join the Boddie-Noell Enterprises team! We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to oversee operations at one of our Hardee’s restaurants. You will work under the General Manager and it will be your responsibility to make sure that all shifts run smoothly and to work with our crew trainers to help to develop staff. This is a perfect opportunity for you to make progress along our management path and to establish a long-term career with our organization.
As a Restaurant Manager, you will achieve sales growth and maintain company standards of excellence for your assigned shift by managing the flow of food service activity, assigning tasks, overseeing cash control and focusing on providing the highest quality food with the best customer service possible. You will also play a key role in training your crew under the direction of management.
Your specific duties as a Restaurant Manager will include:
- Supervising crews and shift leaders and maintaining the highest standards in quality, service, and cleanliness with a constant focus on profitability
- Coordinating staff training with crew trainers
- Maintaining a cooperative and harmonious working relationship between management team and your crew
- Handling HR issues as they arise, including disciplinary write-ups
- Conducting crew meetings as needed to discuss operations procedures and promotions
- Conducting weekly inventories
- Controlling payroll to meet company labor cost standards
- Controlling inventory to meet company GAP standards
- Supporting management team and General Manager in their operational decisions
- Maintaining reports and records based on company standards and in full compliance with state and federal regulations
- Maintaining building and equipment via proper operating, cleaning, and preventive maintenance procedures
- Assuming responsibility for cash for all shifts, including bank deposits and ensuring that all cash procedures are properly adhered to
- Maintaining professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Ensuring that all sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures are observed and enforced
- Consistently exhibiting the actions and behaviors that best demonstrate Boddie-Noell Enterprises’ Vision and Values
- Performing other tasks as directed by management
JOB REQUIREMENTS: As a Restaurant Manager, you must display excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills as well as the ability to maintain the respect of your crew. You must also be customer-driven and able to make quick and effective decisions under pressure, while delegating tasks appropriately. It is also important that you are committed to providing your crew with thorough training and cross-training to ensure their success.
Specific qualifications for the Restaurant Manager position include:
- 2 years restaurant shift management experience, preferably in a restaurant environment. Retail management experience will also be considered combined restaurant experience a plus.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable and insured transportation
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Strong conflict-resolution skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Available to work all shifts and weekends
- Good references
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
- Previous quick service experience, a plus
As a Restaurant Manager with Boddie-Noell Enterprises, you will be part of an established and stable organization and the largest Hardee’s franchise in the country with over 300 locations. We are committed to operating on the family values of respect, honesty, trust, excellence, teamwork and diversity; you will find that our support of our employees and their career development is second to none. We will provide you with a comprehensive 7 week training course followed by additional ongoing career development classes designed to prepare you for advancement along our management path. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits.
Your benefits as a Restaurant Manager will include:
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application online!!
Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc
- Health, dental and vision insurance (with retiree coverage)
- Life insurance (whole and term)
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Short and long term disability plan
- Critical illness coverage
- Accident insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Sick pay
- Paid holidays
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement pay
- Childcare discount
- Education reimbursement
- Scholarship program
- Employee assistance program
- Childcare discount
A franchisee of Hardee's Restaurants LLC
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Restaurant Management Experience is required!
- Must be at least 18 years of age due to Federal Department of Labor Regulations
- Must adhere to drug test, reference check, and criminal background for pre-employment purposes
Posting ID: 74388265Posted: 2020-07-14