WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING TO FILL SEVERAL POTENTIAL CNA POSITIONS AS FOLLOWS:
POSITION: CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT / COVID-19 DOOR SCREENERS
STATUS: Full-Time and Floaters
- Certification as a Nurse Assistant
- 1-2 Years of experience
- US Citizen
- Fluent in English
LOCATION: Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center 1201 E. 9th St. Bonham, TX 75418
Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center (SRMVC)
- Building 1 entry -24 Hour coverage
- Domiciliary entry -24 Hour coverage
SRMVC -M – F Coverage
- Building 2 - 6:00AM – 6:00PM (1 entry door)
SCOPE: The scope of this requirement is to manage and perform Enhanced Entry Door Screening Services, in accordance with the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Privacy Act of 1974, and all other applicable legal requirements and guidelines related to VHA and CDC.
Individuals who wish to access VA North Texas Health Care System facilities must undergo an Enhanced Entry Screening in order to gain entry. Based upon the results of the Enhanced Entry Screening, an individual will be either granted or denied access to the property.
Enhanced Entry Screening procedures shall include at a minimum the following:
- Taking temperatures with no contact thermometers
- Asking questions related to COVID-19 risk
At a minimum, Enhanced Entry Screeners shall wear the following Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Face Shield
- Shall use a no-contact thermometer
- Shall ensure adequate social distancing is maintained at the screening location in accordance with current CDC and local guidelines.
- Administer and interpret the temperature of individuals utilizing infrared thermometer.
- Ask a series of standardized health questions to determine COVID-19 risks / admittance status.
- Issue different colored wrist bands for each day of the week to visitors / employees. Changing the color at midnight each day at the 24/7 locations or next business day at clinics.
- Inform Supervisor of need to replace or order more wrist bands in an adequate amount of time to ensure inventory stays adequate to meet needs of entry doors at all locations.
- Issue face mask at the door entry screening area for all staff, volunteers, contractors, Veterans and visitors daily. Door screeners will issue 1 mask per person.
- Inform Supervisor of need of additional masks in an adequate amount of time to ensure inventory stays adequate to meet needs of entry doors at all locations.
- Report individual concerns outside established protocols while remaining cognizant of confidentiality requirements.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required within the established protocol for door screeners (i.e. Face shields, gloves, face masks, etc.)
- Keep work area sanitized and clean at all times and will inform Supervisor if cleaning supplies are required by EMS.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Provide training on bloodborne pathogens, and the use of personal protective equipment.
- Ensure compliance with proper social distancing.
- Track and report the number of people who have entered at your designated entry point .
FULL-TIME BENEFITS: Competitive Pay Rate, 10 Paid Federal Holidays, Accrued Paid Time Off, Allowance for Health Benefits
What we do...
A diversified Medical, Technical and Operational staffing support agency for all types of Government Agencies across the USA. We employ administrative, technical and medical personnel, as well as management and finance personnel who have proven experience, meet educational requirements, and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on being supportive and responsive to all our employees.
Established in 1994, NiteLines USA has successfully delivered contract support services to more than 144 government institutions and Medical treatment facilities across the country.
Posting ID: 563556002Posted: 2020-08-09