POSITION:Far Bank Distribution Center Manager (SAGE, Redington & RIO Products)
During this time with Covid-19 rocking the world, are you really seeing a posting for an open position? Yes.
ABOUT US Sage, Redington and RIO Products are all brands under the organization of Far Bank Enterprises. Our goal is to transform Far Bank into the leading outdoor company built around the fly fishing lifestyle. Based on Bainbridge Island in Washington, we are looking for excited, outdoor loving candidates to be part of our Sage, RIO and Redington teams. Our company lives the following Core Values:
- We provide exceptional products
- We offer extraordinary customer service
- We have a pride and passion for our work, industry and business
- We live with integrity in all we do
- We work hard, and we have fun.
SUMMARY Providing brand endearing customer service through the accurate and timely delivery of product; the Distribution Manager will build, lead and inspire a team to meet Far Bank financial and performance objectives through teambuilding, talent development, the effective utilization of Continuous Improvement tools and by managing to Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
This is a hands-on leadership role and there are no offices or doors. In addition to providing direction and leadership to the team you will also be working with them to pick, pack and ship orders.
Key elements of the position include:
- Analyze workload for outbound orders and inbound freight
- Analyze and Manage the order fulfillment process for timely, accurate and cost-effective delivery
- Manage the processing of RMA's
- Maintain accurate inventory levels
- Manage the team for positive morale and high performance
- Report on KPI performance for the above
- Keep the Director of Operations informed about progress, set-back and opportunities.
- Apply Continuous Improvement tools to optimize DC operations.
- Work with Sales to resolve any order or RMA issues
- Work with purchasing to resolve any PO issues
- Maintain DC infrastructure by leveraging internal and external resources.
- Communicate performance objectives and expectations (team and individual)
- Provide performance guidance (coaching) to the team members
- Identify development opportunities that suit both the individual and the organization
- Work with other department leaders to share resources as needed
- Document performance, conduct and non-compliance conversations
- Conduct oral and written performance Appraisals
- Conduct Departmental Meetings (daily stand-up's)
- Ensure that Safety rules are followed
- Provide Payroll Information and updates in Payroll database and to Human Resources
JOB REQUIREMENTS 5+ years of management experience with emphasis in a warehouse / operation setting demonstrating a progressively increasing level of responsibility. Must be able to demonstrate a high level degree of data driven thinking to participate in the development, implementation, and enforcement of budgets, KPI's, Goals, and objectives to the improvement of processes.
- Ability to work with little supervision and to multi task and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Successful candidate must demonstrate a high level of proficiency with MS Office and Excel.
- Experience with an ERP system is required. Dynamics/D365 experience is a plus
- Budget Management and the understanding of P&L management with experience in Lean Operations is desired
- 4 Year Degree in Business, Management, or Engineering preferred
Please provide a cover to share why you feel this role is a fit for you.Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 557914734Posted: 2020-07-09