Hourly pay rate: $15.75 pay rateRequired shift times: Open availabilityAmazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.You are on your way to joining the dedicated team at Amazon that gets customer orders ready at our pick up locations. This role is part of the Amazon Locker+ Team. Locker+ gives customers the convenience of keeping their orders safe and picking them up at their convenience.Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.What this job will be like:In this role, you will receive, pick, and stow packages. You will also help customers pick up their orders and handle any problems that come up. You may have the opportunity to open and close the store and cover other leadership responsibilities.Shift details:Your manager will create your schedule based on required shift times and your preferences. Most of our associates work between 4 and 20 hours per week. Hours may vary based on business need.What it's like at Locker+:
You will also need to be able to:
- Your safety is important to us.
- You'll be provided with protective gear, such as a facial covering and safety vest to wear.
- Temperature checks are being conducted at sites around the U.S. Anyone registering a temperature over the CDC-recommended 100.4F will be asked to return home and only come back to work after they've gone three days without a fever.
- Associates are expected to follow social distancing guidelines, participate in safety exercises such as daily stretching and share safety tips with co-workers.
- You will work around moving machines.
- Flexibility is key. You should be open to working extra hours and ready to work at a fast pace.
- You'll be on the move for your whole shift. Your shifts will include standing in one place for long periods, walking around, and climbing stairs. You will need to wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Even with climate controls, temperatures in some parts of our warehouses may vary between 60Â°F Â and 90Â°F.
- It can get noisy. We will give you hearing protection, if you need it.
- The dress code is relaxed with a few rules to follow for safety.
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during long shifts
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move stuff around
- Go up and down stairs (for sites with stairs)
Learn more here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefitsWhat's next?Learn more about our hiring process here:http://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/amazon-hiring-process/
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) savings plan
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visitÂ https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
PandoLogic. Keywords: Warehouse Worker, Location: Bainbridge Island, WA - 98110
Posting ID: 581217503Posted: 2020-10-24