Putnamville Correctional Facility Hiring Event 11/20
Come be a part of the action! Join Putnamville Correctional Facility for an interview!
If you would like to text PCFHIRING to 63000!
After the interview, offers for open positions will be made at this event.
Friday, November 20, 2020
Putnamville Correctional Facility
Greencastle, IN 46135
8:00AM - 02:00PM CST
The Food Production Supervisor supervises inmate workers to ensure that meal and food items are prepared in accordance with production plans. Trains workers in methods of performing duties and assigns/coordinates work to promote efficiency of operations, along with sanitation of the facility and maintaining personal safety. May requisition supplies and equipment to maintain inventory levels. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Minimum of one (1) year of food prep or related work preferred
• Previous supervisory experience preferred
• Previous experience interacting with inmates a plus
• Ability to motivate and supervise inmates and/or team members to attain quality and quantity of food production in a correctional work environment
• Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Ability to exercise good judgment and tact
• Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and policies
• Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling up to 25 lbs
• Must qualify for and maintain correctional facility security clearance