Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, asphalt, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing. The convenience store retail business is the largest 7-Eleven licensee in the United States and operates approximately 300 convenience stores which also market motor fuels in central and west Texas and New Mexico.
- Interact with and serve customers, handle transactions, provide superior customer service through efficient operation of the store.
- Greet, assist and serve customers in a prompt, friendly and courteous manner.
- Maintains a neat and clean appearance and compiles with dress code.
- Completes a shift change report at the end of the shift, properly post and verifies all hours worked.
- Immediately notifies store manager of any discrepancies in the operating results on the shift report, or cash variations in excess of established policy within 24 hours.
- Makes money drops and maintains cash levels while following check cashing and vendor check procedures.
- Accurately posts markups and markdowns, store use of merchandise, voids and bad-merchandise write-offs within established guidelines.
- Follows loss prevention procedures and guidelines.
- Shares the responsibility for controlling the inventory and cash variance on the shift.
- Keeps coolers, drink boxes, stores shelves, and displays fully stocked, cleaned and fronted at all times.
- Adheres to all food service procedures as directed by the store manager.
- Cleans floors, windows, restrooms, food preparation areas, shelving, counters, parking lots, and gas pump area and empties garbage/trash as needed to maintain a superior store manager.
- Checks refrigeration and other equipment for proper performance, a minimum of one time per shift and immediately advises store manager of any maintenance problems.
- Reports to work on time, maintains a clean and well-groomed personal appearance, exhibits cooperative work behavior and notifies manager in advance of absence.
- Communicates with customers.
- Performs arithmetic in order to make change, complete shift reports and account for numbers of a variety of products during vendor check-in.
- Moves cases of milk, soft drinks, beer, juice containers and other merchandise.
- Checks identification and processes money orders.
- Operates electronic cash register and other equipment.
- Stocks shelves and coolers.
- Sweeps and mops floors, dusts shelves, empties trash and places in an outside bin, and cleans parking lot and grounds surrounding the store.
- Communication with customers, staff and supervisors.
- Basic arithmetic skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Team member orientation.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Former experience with strong work ethics that include honesty, confidentiality, and a desire to learn.
- Any combination of experience, education, or training that would provide the level of knowledge, skill and ability required is acceptable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.