Earn a high income selling products and services everyone needs!
StoneMor Partners, L.P. offers rewarding career opportunities within our Sales Department. We are currently seeking Part Time Outside Sales Counselors to join our winning team!If you are looking for high income earning potential with the flexibility to set your own hours and establish relationships within our local communities then this is the right fit for you! StoneMor Partners is an established leader in our industry serving thousands of families across the nation.What we offer and our commitment to you:
- Paid structured training
- Ongoing support form sales management and tools for success
- One of the highest commission rates in our industry
- Unlimited earning potential and large commissions
- Company pays for required professional licensing (varies by state)
- Personal and professional satisfaction and fulfillment from helping others
- Flexibility to set your own hours and schedule
- Sell StoneMor products and services to existing and potential individual customers and associations.
- Develop relationships within the local community.
- Regularly travel to customer sites and homes to make presentations.
- Provide the highest level of service by effectively responding to client/customer both during and after the sales process.
- Provide options and associated costs, including advising client on financing options.
- Identify own leads and schedule presentations.
Qualifications Skills, Abilities and Requirements:
StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employerplease send resumes to email@example.com
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year of sales or business development experience is a plus but not required.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Comfortable making presentations in front of large groups and potential customers.
- Self-starter driven by a performance/commission based environment.
- A competitive spirit, drive and self-motivation to generate revenue by selling company products.
- Confidence and professionalism to interact with clients over the phone or in person.
- Desire to work part time and set your own schedule.
- Valid driver's license and access to a personal vehicle.
Posting ID: 548775910Posted: 2020-07-14