Assurance has opened up 100 spots nationally for Licensed Health agents to join our platform by 9/30
Join the revolutionary ASSURANCE platform in time to have the best Open Enrollment Period (OEP) of your career. Earn from the industry's best comp plan, selling trusted health insurance plans to exclusive, in-market shoppers.
Work as an independent, remote, contract agent. Enjoy the freedom of working with an unbelievably flexible schedule, helping exclusive, incoming shoppers - at no cost to you. It's like Uber for insurance!
Sell with a lenient 45-day chargeback window, and get paid daily (same day commissions)!
Through the platform we've built over 3.5 years, we've erased agency inefficiencies and we're built for your success, with free training, support, and analytics.
$1,000 limited sign-on bonus available to NEW agents:
Terms & Conditions
- Training Completed Bonus: $100 when you complete your first call.
- Kickstarter Bonus: $400 for submitting 5 Under 65 Health Policies between now and 11/1.
- ACA Ready-To-Sell Bonus: $500 when you get ready-to-sell (RTS) status with all 5 ACA partners
- Pay these out at the first Wednesday of every month to lessen the operational burden of executing these payments.
- The health team will be assisting in the ACA ready to sell bonus data gathering as we are currently the only ones who have access to this data.
Take advantage of:
- Exclusive, free, and active shopper leads sent straight to you
- Recognized and trusted carriers (UnitedHealthcare, Cigna, Anthem, and more)
- Commissions and production bonuses. There are no caps on how much you can earn and many agents make over $90,000 annually. Earn up to $50,000 in OEP alone
- Assurance will spend over $300 million in 2020 to acquire high-intent shoppers that are delivered to our agents at no cost
- 1,000s of Guides prospecting and delivering shoppers to you
- Access to the Assurance platform (no dialing, product recommendations)
- Have maximum control of your career as a 1099, independent contractor
What you need:
- 5 Health insurance state licenses
- Short Term Medical experience
- Hospital Indemnity experience
- Affordable Care Act experience
- High-speed Internet, reliable computer, and headset with microphone
- Understanding of HIPAA privacy and security laws, and insurance regulatory laws
Don't miss this exciting Work at Home opportunity - apply now!
Posting ID: 575359075Posted: 2020-09-25