We are seeking a bi-lingual (Spanish) Medical Records clerk. We are a multi-discipline medical practice with offices through out California's Central Valley and Central Coast. This position is in our Personal Injury referral department. You will be communicating with patients, as well as internal and external customers.
Duties of our medical records job include:
- Ensures confidentiality of all medical records information, and completes forms for release of information; utilizes electronic medical record system as applicable throughout the scope of duties and responsibilities.
- Refers to supervisor any requests of questionable nature.
- Performs clerical duties within scope of position classification
- Makes appointments, follow up calls and requests for information
- Makes copies of medical records as instructed
- Maintains file system for medical records; pulls and files medical records daily as needed.
- Answers telephone, relays messages and transfers calls as appropriate.
- Files loose documentation generated from inside and outside institutions.
- Maintains confidentiality of health records.
LAGS Medical Centers is ideally positioned as a pain management practice group that can assist the med-legal community with PI case pain treatments.
Lags Medical Centers offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, 10 paid Holidays and 401K. Working for Lags, you will enjoy a work life balance with a five day work week.
Improving our patients' quality of life by reducing pain and restoring function using the latest evidence-based, minimally-invasive, interventional treatments.
- Must be Bilingual Spanish
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Medical records or medical facility
- Understand medical terminology
- Experience with eClincal a plus
- Proficient with MSOFFICE
Posting ID: 601365506Posted: 2021-01-22