RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Licensed Practical Nurse
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Facility Type: Clinic
- Sub Specialty: RN-Case Manager
- Start Date: 07/13/20
- Guaranteed Hours: 40
- Job Duration: 13.0 weeks
- State: California
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Licensed Practical Nurse
- A graduate of an accredited school program
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
BENEFITS Licensed Practical Nurse
- Competitive Pay for Licensed Practical Nurse
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltahealthcareproviders.com for more information about travel therapy staffing.
Posting ID: 562560699Posted: 2020-08-10