Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service
Friday, July 17, 2020
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service is seeking a dynamic, innovative and creative CFO to develop LIRS' financial management strategy, contribute to the development of the organization's strategic goals, and be accountable for the financial, information technology, risk management, and loan operations of the organization. This role reports directly to the President and CEO and serve as the financial liaison to the board of directors.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree, graduate degree in a relevant field strongly preferred. CPA required.
- 10+ years senior management experience, ideally with both external audit and in-house financial management experience gained in a high-growth organization.
- Experience in a nonprofit organization; strong knowledge of US government grant-making regulations, investments, non-profit fundraising and risk management.
- Community Development Financial Institution or loans experience a plus.
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise.
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
Sign up to receive the LSA personnel bulletin
POSTED BETWEEN And
Connect With Us
Keep Up With Us
If you've already subscribed, sign up again to manage your subscription preferences.
Posting ID: 564747868Posted: 2020-08-09