Apex Systems is looking for a candidate to be a part of the enterprise applications team and will provide support for new on-premise and cloud-based applications design & development, enhancement of existing applications, and Tier 3 support for issues with applications built on .NET and/or SharePoint platform. The position is responsible for: PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Analyzing, designing, developing, testing, documenting, and implementing server applications
- Providing development, enhancement & support for enterprise/custom line of business
- (LOB) web applications & portals using cloud-based Microsoft .NET and SharePoint technologies.
- Developing and maintaining web services and end point integrations.
- Work in an agile environment with sprints and actively participate in grooming of stories.
- Leading project discussions; assessing business processes and suitability for solution implementation, providing recommendations for customizing business applications to specific needs that require application administration, enhancement, and customization; and implementing solutions and supporting end users.
- Designing and developing applications in the Microsoft Azure cloud and using Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Producing code using .NET Framework (C#, VB .NET)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
- Development of REST APIs that can be consumed by 3rd parties.
- Effectively collaborating with the business and other IT analyst to gather requirements.
- Reviewing requirements specifications and proposing effective/optimal technical solutions.
- Creating and supporting design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Estimating work content and achieving planned timelines
- Creating, reviewing and interpreting technical/design documentation
- Conducting deployment and basic administration of application on IIS 8.5+
- Performing other related assignments as needed.
- Interim support of ERP migration from ADP to Workday cloud
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- C#/ .NET 3.0-4.5+
- ASP / ASP.NET / MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, Packages, Stored Procedures, Triggers
- Microsoft Power BI
- HTML5 & CSS
- Web and Reporting Tools (i.e., Crystal Reports)
- Entity Framework
- Team Foundation Server (TFS), Bitbucket
- Automated Unit, Integration & Load Testing
- Atlassian Tools - Jira, Confluence
- Requirement analysis & Use Case documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SDLC and Agile Scrum Development Methodology
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or a combination of experience and education.
- 3 years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
Posting ID: 557433395Posted: 2020-08-07