Thomas Point Capital, LLC, d/b/a Home Instead
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for department management over CAREGiverSM recruiting, hiring and training.
- Reflect the core values of Thomas Point Capital, LLC (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
- Provide leadership and management of the HR Department focusing on operational efficiency and Key Player performance related to CAREGiver recruitment and engagement.
- Manage outcomes of HR department activities and direct changes that will drive achievement of operational goals.
- Focus on Key Player engagement strategies to ensure their retention and satisfaction.
- Complete a regularly scheduled audit of HR processes to ensure compliance with all governing bodies including Home Instead® Standards and any state specific requirements.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, direct reports, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are implemented and communicated to all employees.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Maintain and establish strong relationships with neighboring franchise owners
- Maintain and establish strong relationships with the Home Instead, Inc. Business Performance team
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary for the successful operation of a Home Instead franchise office
- Develop and manage critical numbers of the business and report them each to the Home Instead franchise owner.
- Lead bi-weekly accountability meetings with each Key Player in HR focusing on their growth and development.
- College degree preferred. Relevant work experience required.
- Four to ten years of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- This position will be responsible for overseeing all of the functions performed by the Human Resources department. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees, planning, assigning and directing work appraising performance, coaching employee's performance problem resolution and seeking positive outcomes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 611109032Posted: 2021-03-08