From time to time we share our thoughts.
Join the Conversation!
NewWave is an information technology company helping businesses and government agencies modernize and thrive by applying the power of technology. NewWave began making a mark in the federal healthcare space in 2004, where we continue to actively modernize systems to improve healthcare's value for millions of Americans. Since then, our work has expanded across various sectors and industries, where we help our customers stay ahead of the new and make the world in which we live, better.
The Program Director will collaborate with the VP, Program Delivery to manage the BOSC team and program in the development and implementation of operational and strategic initiatives that include (but not limited to):
- Apply a people first and customer centric approach in managing the BOSC program
- Sharing best practices and process standardization where it makes good business sense across CBOSC, MBOSC and OBOSC and additional CLINS that may be added
- Continuously building excellent customer relationships across all programs in BOSC
- Developing bench strength for all key positions and roles with special expertise
- Driving process improvements and program decisions based on data
- Planning strategic changes in services to promote / drive organic growth
- Supporting financial goals in accordance with Corporate/Program goals on FFP contract
- Maintaining constant awareness of SOW and recommends changes to verbiage prior to each OY
- Tracking customer satisfaction via the IVR and ServiceNow
- Drives preparation of the CPAR Self-evaluation and delivery to client
- Employs effective, accurate, and timely communications verbally and in writing to keep the team and VP abreast of changes, risks, updates, etc.
- Maintaining the prime contractor relationship with consistent transparency in teamwork with the subcontractors across BOSC
- Working closely with the VP Program Delivery to define/develop the Contact Center Product
- Ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and professional presentation of all deliverables.
- Providing support in all relevant business proposal / capture - ensuring all BOSC team members have BD/Capture opportunities
- Providing input and oversight of the Risk, Issues, and mitigation strategies
- Driving strategic innovation deployment in BOSC, - may include but not limited to AI, robotic processes, live chat, chat bot, etc.
- Supporting BOSC - IDOS partnership as new models onboard
- Assuming BOSC Sr. Leadership in the absence of the VP.
- Solid experience and expertise in the following functional areas is required unless specified otherwise:
- Customer Experience in a Services environment,
- Customer /human centered focus, Lean, Agile
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to quickly establish rapport with both the client (at all levels) and members of the program team.
- Proven leadership strengths including interviewing, hiring, mentoring, coaching, performance evaluation, goal setting and disciplinary actions
- Promotes team building culture
- CMS/ Healthcare experience
- PMP Certification is preferred or equivalent proven work experience (10+years)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related technical or healthcare discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Attention to detail, self-motivated, quick learner, exudes a positive attitude, ability to multi-task, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess critical thinking skills, reading and interpretation, writing, and ability to apply ideas to practice
- Familiarity with Medicare laws, regulations, etc. is a plus
- Must have lived in the United States in the last five years
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented with deadline and closure focus
- Strong persuasion, influencing and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Posting ID: 566873049Posted: 2020-08-08