$10.10 - $11 per hour + $50 Weekly Bonus
Multiple Positions open
Major Food Distribution Center in the Nazareth area in need of a Warehouse Janitor to fill immediate openings. These janitorial cleaner positions have multiple shifts opportunities and are a great fit for anyone looking for a janitor job.
The janitorial department is a key piece of the operation, the cleaner the warehouse, the safety of the environment. Janitors sweep, mop, breakdown and bale cardboard, and pick-up shrink wrap. Electronic Pallet Jack use is required (will train).
Janitor Job Description:
- Perform cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, scrubbing floors, spider webs, washing walls and glass, removing plastics and cardboard. Performing routine maintenance activities and notifying management of need for repairs.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Janitor must promote a safe work environment through personal actions; identify any safety concerns as well as cost saving opportunities.
- Must show a high level of responsibility
- Follow instructions for safely operating equipment
- Have an understandable knowledge of the Operators Manual
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times
- Must be flexible and able to work any shift in support of business needs
- Other duties assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently
- Strong commitment to SAFETY
- Knowledge of janitorial duties
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals on tasks or assignments
- Must be certified and able to operate Electric pallet jack
- EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS: Medical Benefits after 60 Days of employment Accrued Merit Bonus Days Paid Sick Leave $200 Referral Bonuses
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we comply with all state and federal anti-discrimination laws. We will gladly provide reasonable accommodation or assistance to applicants or employees upon request. Hire may be subject to passing a drug screen and employment reference check. We E-Verify.
Deploy HR, Inc. excels at connecting the right people with the right company by recruiting and screening talented, hard-working candidates that best suit the individual needs of each of our clients. We maintain a commitment to the businesses we serve and the workforce integral in making those businesses successful.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we comply with all state and federal anti-discrimination laws. We will gladly provide reasonable accommodation or assistance to applicants or employees upon request. Hire may be subject to passing a drug screen, background check, and employment reference check. We E-Verify. By applying to this position you agree to be contacted by text message and/or phone to set up and conduct a phone interview.
Posting ID: 580209753Posted: 2020-11-03