At Alorica, we only do one thing - make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
If so....we are looking for you to join our insanely great team!!
Work from home as a customer service and technical support representative, assisting callers with technical questions regarding their smartphones, home entertainment or appliances. Using your technical aptitude to identify the problem, and walk the customer step by step through trouble shooting guidelines.
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much - that's why we're so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better...one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options - from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed - because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Prior customer service experience
• Basic technical and troubleshooting skills/experience
• Computer navigation and multitasking
• Strong communication skills
Must live in one of the following states to be considered for a work at home role:
AL, AR, CO, FL, GA, IA, KS, LA, MD, MI, MS, NE, NJ, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WI
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Stellar customer service skills - and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
• Ability to use phone and computer systems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong listening/comprehension skills
• Ability to stay composed and objective
• Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Available to work full time hours, and a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
• Experience in a technical support role preferred
• Ability to learn in a remote training environment
Home Office Requirements
Dedicated home workspace, free of noise and distractions
High Speed Internet- No satellite, dial up or wi-fi
DSL or Cable Internet, and must be hard wired into a modem/router via ethernet cable
Laptop or Desktop (Chromebook, MAC devices, and Tablets not supported)
USB Headset with Microphone
Webcam (used during training and internal meetings)
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go beyond thinking outside the box - and decide to obliterate the box instead.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled